Any make artists in Kildare for just Brides Make Up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

smittenb2b Posts: 675
Does any one know any good make artists in Newbridge/Kildare that will just come to my house and do my make up only?
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Smitten, I pmd you.
sinduf Posts: 261
Hi smitten, I'm using Valerie from Unique Health and Beauty in Newbridge. She does go to peoples house so you could try her. She's done my make-up several times and I've never been disappointed. I'm having alot of hair and make-up's done 7 people. And I've decided to go to the hair dressers and beautican as everyone I know who's already married said they needed to get out of the house for a while.
windycity Posts: 2241
www.bijoubeauty.com , this girl is really good. :thnk
smittenb2b Posts: 675
Thanks girls, would you beleive someone else now I emailed came back to me with a quote for 140 just for my make up, shes only living up the road from me. Not a chance. What a rip off. Yea sinduff where I am getting my hair done, does make up as well, think I might get a trial done there and see how it goes!! I agree with you I think its important to get out of the house for a while!!!
sinduf Posts: 261
Yeah I'll probably be driving everyone one mad. It'll probably be more like they'll went me gone for a while. The hairdressers i'm going to shades and shapes does make-up too and Valerie is only a minute walk away and she knows what I like and her make-up range is lovely wouldn't know your wearing any. 140 sounds mad.