Any Manuel Moto Brides out there??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

corkgirl08 Posts: 175
Hey girls just wondering if there are any other Manuel Moto brides out there. My dress is due in any day now and really oping I love it as much as i remember. anyone found any photos of his dresses?
Chief Little Bridesmaid Posts: 33
Hello, The Pronovias website have pictures of his dresses from them. www.pronovias.com i think. Absolutely love him. Quite expensive though. Was going to try New York when I'm there in October but wedding is changed to February now so I'm not sure if I shuold chance it. I've seen your dress on the site. Fab!! All the best with everything.
emma_b Posts: 234
Hi Yes, I have ordered style 'Canada' from Pronovias. Absolutely loved this dress. Not getting married until next Aug, so have ages to wait for my final fittings etc. Cant wait!
peaches13 Posts: 91
[quote="emma_b":2yfy1i9c]Hi Yes, I have ordered style 'Canada' from Pronovias. Absolutely loved this dress. Not getting married until next Aug, so have ages to wait for my final fittings etc. Cant wait![/quote:2yfy1i9c] That dress is fab Emma....Just looking at site...Beautiful dresses! :wv
emma_b Posts: 234
Thanks Mollie-Babe I knew it was 'The One' as soon as I tried it on, it was so comfy and I made me feel fantastic. For anybody still looking for their dress, I would recommend a visit to Pronovias if they are in London, they have so many different styles to choose from and their dresses are fab!
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Go to the bridal shops in Spain where they're from. That's where you could get serious bargains
The dresses really are fab...Just looking there...The Carla style in Maneul Moto looks lovely...Wondering has anyone seen that one in Ireland and would they know approx cost... My brothers girlfriend is Spanish & would i get it much cheaper in Spain? I haven't started trying dresses yet...Should i be worried? :o)ll
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
[quote="Mollie-Babe":20oyca64]The dresses really are fab...Just looking there...The Carla style in Maneul Moto looks lovely...Wondering has anyone seen that one in Ireland and would they know approx cost... My brothers girlfriend is Spanish & would i get it much cheaper in Spain? I haven't started trying dresses yet...Should i be worried? :o)ll[/quote:20oyca64] Yes I think you do, it would be worth a trip over as they would have a more extensive amount of dresses anyawy
[quote="tiredbride":202m5jjw][quote="Mollie-Babe":202m5jjw]The dresses really are fab...Just looking there...The Carla style in Maneul Moto looks lovely...Wondering has anyone seen that one in Ireland and would they know approx cost... My brothers girlfriend is Spanish & would i get it much cheaper in Spain? I haven't started trying dresses yet...Should i be worried? :o)ll[/quote:202m5jjw] Yes I think you do, it would be worth a trip over as they would have a more extensive amount of dresses anyawy[/quote:202m5jjw] oh no..you have me worried now...My sister is getting married next month & nobody has time to do anything with me!! Better get cracking! Thanks tiredbride! :ooh