Any Moyvalley brides?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bridetobe713 Posts: 73
Hi, I'm hoping to book our wedding for July 2009 and one of the places we're considering is Moyvalley Hotel in Kildare. I think it's a relatively new hotel so I haven't been able to find out much about weddings. Is anyone else getting married there or know any one who's gotten married there? It would be great to hear other opinions from people who are also getting married there or who have been to weddings there, especially since it's so new. Thanks! :wv
Antali Posts: 87
hey, im going to a wedding there in September. It looks fab. The B & M fell in love with it when they visited. Will let you know how we get on, if i remember........
MrsJackson Posts: 374
I am nearly sure that I read a wedding report fro Moyvalley a couple of months back trying searching in Wedding Day Reports for it. I don't know what it is like for a wedding but I stayed there for 2 nights last September and it was fab, the rooms are gorgeous and the food in the resturant is lovely I would especially recommend the steak HTH
Nettie Posts: 8
Hi, I attended a wedding there last summer and it was absolutley amazing. The food was really beautiful and the surrounds are gorgeous for pics. The bride and groom were absolutley delighted with the wedding and had great praise for staff, rooms etc.
bridetobe713 Posts: 73
Hi Everyone, thanks for this info on the Moyvalley. It sounds nice from people who have been there. I think it's just been hard to find things on it, since it's so new. thanks again :)
Chocoholic1 Posts: 164
We were at a wedding there at the weekend....the hotel is fab! Food was gorgeous! The rooms were really big and really modern. Excellent choice for a wedding if anyone is considering it!