Any news on Pipin Lucy??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vonnyoc Posts: 2688
has anyone heard from her I'd love to hear if she's doing o.k
sandym Posts: 774
Hi Vonny, Got an e-mail form her a few days ok. She is doing grand. Babies are all over 3lbs each so far but no news on date for delivery yet. Her back is killing her at the minute but other then that she and babies are doing fine. :wv
Thanks Sandym Keep us updated if you can, I hope she lasts for as long as possible
pipn lucy Posts: 330
hi Vonny, :wv Im grand as Sandy said-my back really hurts but nothing I can really do about that. The weight of the babies totals about 9lb combined now so I presume Im just like someone full term with a large baby even though Im only 29wks. I know another lady due triplets same time as me and she text me to say she is on crutches with a pelvic brace to support the weight of the babies :eek so all in all I should not be complaining. She is 10 yrs older than me so she thinks that this stands to me as im doing so well so far. I do get out and about-after an hour or so Im fit for bed though and I get pains in my tummy so have to take it easy. Really I should be in bed all day but I just couldnt cope with the boredom. We really cant wait for these babies-just to see them etc and know they will be ok. I know the longer I go the better so really hoping for 34 wks even though anything could happen at any time as they are getting bigger now and fighting for space. Im getting kicked mad but lovin it. :lvs Its all so nerve racking. We will be so happy when they are here safe and sound. Myself and dh were only saying we just dont know how we will react when we see them-It must be so amazing. So thats me. Hopefully soon I will be posting pics of my three little ones! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
sinion Posts: 6050
So great to hear from you, I'm battered enough with one baby, can't imagine how much you're being kicked by three! :ooh :o0 Delighted to hear all is well, do keep us posted!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Well, fair play to you, PipnLucy! You sound very serene. Fingers crossed that the coming weeks go well for you all. It will be so amazing to have a readymade family like that! Sinion, how are you doing? Must be nearly there?
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
Its great to hear from you pipin lucy, I constantly think about you as we got our bfp around the same time. As sinion said I find one hard going somtimes, cant imagine triplets I cant wait to read your birth story. Hopefully it wont be for another few weeks. . Best of luck :wv
sinion Posts: 6050
[quote="Pomegranate":1lkjdtc3] Sinion, how are you doing? Must be nearly there?[/quote:1lkjdtc3] Any day now! :ooh Having loads of very painful cramps and braxton hicks and false labour contractions for nearly three weeks now, every day it seems like labour is about to start and then it stops again so getting mighty frustrated, just have to be patient and wait it out!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Oh, poor thing! Well the best of luck and I hope it all goes well for you!
Oh it's so great to hear from you & I'm delighted you are all doing so well(All 4 of you!!) You sound so positive & that is really good for the babies. Keep that up. They sound like they are a good weight now so hopefully they will thrive more. Best of Luck, keep us posted if you can. :lvs Vonny