Menu

Any One Buy Dress from www.bestbridalprices.com website ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

angelface Posts: 20
Whilst I was looking bridal dresses online - I spotted the dress that I had really liked in a bridal shop in town by Mon Cheri Bridal. http://www.bestbridalprices.com/images/ ... 17254.html The webiste bestbridaldresses.com is selling the exact same dress but approx 700 cheaper. They say they are buying from the manufacturer. The website seems to be authentic - has any one used it before ? What are you experiences ? :thnk
mbyr1 Posts: 43
not sure i would chance it for my wedding dress, have heard a lot of horror stories not about this particular website but about buying online in general maybe it is just scaremongering. i have bought a lot of other things online not sure i would i would risk it.
princess buttercup Posts: 1457
That is a stunning dress ! I'm thinking about buying my dress online too - as the shop in dublin said it'd take 6 months to get it in - which doesn't leave me with much time to get it altered....
willows Posts: 28
I bought my dress from bestbridalprices.com. They were very nice to deal with and the dress is in perfect condition and is authentic. I have posted on this a few times previously if you want to look at other posts.
Evey Posts: 82
Hi I have bought my BM shoes on line and found them to be very professional at all times. Shoes were dispatched yesterday so will let you know in a week if there's any problems. Have tro say the girls there are extremely nice and professional