Any one feeling guilty they have their Mojo Back??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmasmammy Posts: 120
Hi Girls, Got my Mojo back at the weekend. Its all I want now that I have it back. OH is delighted... Don't think I seen his face light up like that before at the weekend when I insisted DTD.. But somehow I feel a tad bit guilty. That it would upset the baby and that, will I hurt my LO? Has anyone else felt or feeling this way?
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Dont worry, baby is well tucked in there and has absolutly no idea what is going on and you wont hurt your baby at all! enjoy >:o)
Thank you Vanilla Ice cream. Just want to enjoy the time between myself and OH, and not be worrying too much. :o)ll
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
im 12 and half weeks and have the same worry! i dont think the baby will know bout whats happening but im afraid since its going right so far with pregnancy, i dont wanna rock the boat!
[quote="PrivateDancer":1qu89gxw]im 12 and half weeks and have the same worry! i dont think the baby will know bout whats happening but im afraid since its going right so far with pregnancy, i dont wanna rock the boat![/quote:1qu89gxw] I think that's the main reason that I didn't want to DTD until now @ 18weeks. But if it was a major concern, I am sure we would all know about it