ANY ONE ORDERED RESS FROM VALCOLLECTIONS.COM?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clareo Posts: 36
Hi Guys, Found fab dress by La Sposa "Sagunto" in teh Diva Collection. Interestingly, the prices I've investigated are: Rice 'n Roses, Cork: €1,910.00 Bride to Be, Dundalk: €1,500.00 Bridal Heaven, Swords: €1,470.00 Even better still, valcollections.com are selling it for €800.00 ($1,000.00) Has anyone used valcollections.com or know anything about them? Also, am may 7 bride - cutting it fine... If nothing else, isn't worth shopping around! thanks for any feedback. C
BirthdayBrideMarch Posts: 503
Beautiful gown! Sorry but when I try to post a pic it never works out for me so I can't put a pic of it up for you Mine is la Sposa too.. Fab dresses!
Thanks for the rkbridal tip. Just rang them - $745!!!
pricilla Posts: 1564
Moo 2 is spot on! At least with RK you can guarantee it's 100% genuine. Some of these websites can be dodgy and it's an expensive mistake to make. I'd love to see the dress, have you a photo?
Found it! [img:17jxndpw]http://www.bride2be.ie/la_sposa_07/sagunto.gif[/img:17jxndpw]
Thanks a million guys. Its great to hear encouraging news!!! I think I'll go for it. Priscilla, what la sposa gown did you go for? Would love to see it... You buy it from rk?
Yes I did buy from RK, but it's a Paloma Blanca dress. It's lovely! Good Luck
cmor Posts: 638
Hi clareo, I bought this dress on Saturday!!! I absolutely fell in love with it - did you end up buying it? *)
hi cmor!!! I certainly did. Its fab isn't it? happy wearing! c
cmor Posts: 638
Good for you - did you get it online? I bought mine in Bridal Wraptures - they were so helpful! I only saw this thread after i'd bought it *) But to be honest I don't care its so worth it and is still a bargain - I had a dress on me on Saturday in Vera Wang that cost 14,000 and the veil was 3,000 :eek :eek :eek