Any One Tree Hill fans?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittypurry Posts: 897
i LOVE one tree hill and i'm really looking forward to season 6 being screened in the summer so if anyone knows what happens next DONT TELL ME >:o( :o0 come on i would love to know if there are any fellow OTH fans *)
little miss giggles Posts: 672
I love it but got all confused - so many re runs on so many different channels I just didn't know what I was watching!!!
i got all the box sets and watched it from scratch....i know what you mean about the reruns they're ridiculous. really looking forward to season 6 now. though i'll prob buy the box set on the net when it becomes available because i dont fancy waiting every week :o0
thebride09 Posts: 44
Season 6 has started on TG4 on a Monday night from 9 til 10. I only realised that it was back last Monday and i think i have only missed the one of them. Its a bit annoying though cause i have recently become addicted to Greys Anatomy and trying to flick over and back is a bit annoying. We are doing renovation work to the house at the moment and couldnt find the cable for the dvd recorder on time! Also dont have sky in yet so im sticking to the delightful 4 channels - rte 1, rte 2, tv3 and tg4 but at the best of times its enough!! Love One Tree Hill though. Have considered getting the box set too cause I havent been watching it since Series One
ah i had no idea it was on tg4 i think i'll just get the box set then watch it a few nights in a row with some goodies beside me of the sofa :o0 its good to know there's other fans on here, to be honest i didnt think anyone watched it anymore...or even remembered it *)
rop Posts: 1453
love love love OTH but couldnt wait until season 6 started so skipped ahead by downloading them from US site.... its amazing!!! i'm all the way through now only have 2 more episodes to go i think but have to wait for them to be uploaded!!! :thnk I love lucas!!! hunky!!! :o0
just pm'd you right old pickle :wv
Muriel09 Posts: 361
Love it!Just watching it the last few weeks on E4.The birthday is coming up soon so think I might drop a few hints so I can watch it from the start. *)
i'd recommend you dont buy the box sets in HMV unless they're on sale (then they're usually half price, or a good bit off anyway) because they seem to be the most expensive *)
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
[quote="thebride09":1m3e15k7]Season 6 has started on TG4 on a Monday night from 9 til 10. I only realised that it was back last Monday and i think i have only missed the one of them. Its a bit annoying though cause i have recently become addicted to Greys Anatomy and trying to flick over and back is a bit annoying. We are doing renovation work to the house at the moment and couldnt find the cable for the dvd recorder on time! [/quote:1m3e15k7] It's on 6pm on a Thurs as well on TG4 if that's any use! I think it used also be repeated on TG4 on a Wed night around 12 but when I turned it on getting into bed the other night there was Aussie Rules on instead. :o(