Any other April 2008 Mums to be?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maybebaby1 Posts: 558
Got my due date today: 2nd April 2008 Anyone else going to be an April mum?
charli Posts: 5994
told you, you were the first :o0 so far anyway - hopefully we will have more BFP next week to join you what are you 4 weeks +? i am sure you are grinning from ear to ear
I am so delighted I really cant quite believe it ! I am 5.5 weeks today woohoo :o0 :o0 How about you?
Baby Mad Posts: 1756
Congrats Maybebaby1 There are a few more girls on the TTC page I'm sure will be April Mums with you. IF and a big IF we're lucky this month I could still be in with a chance for April so fingers crossed for me. Yey! Here's to a happy and health 9 months for you O-O O-O
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
Hi maybebaby1 going by the doctor I am 5 weeks and 1 day today, she didn't give me a due date but when I put my dates into an online counter it came up 02 April 08, think of it a day early and we will have babies on April fools day!!!!!! Not sure if that site is accurate but it looks like we could be due date twins!!! :wv
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Wow...April 2008...the WOL baby train just keeps steaming along. :o0 Congrats ladies.... :wv
Hey Delta nu that is fab news. I actually worked out that I was a little head of myself today I am 5 weeks 1 day and am due 2nd April (according to doc but according to websites 31st March). How great to have a due date twin wooohoo - how are you feeling?
Was feeling fine, sore back and still getting af like pains. Then I got my date for my scan and got so excited but now I'm having a little spotting and pains lower down in my tummy. Trying to not worry. No sickness or anything like that, VERY bloated tummy though!!!!!
Sorry I was totally self obsorbed there. How are you feeling Maybebaby1? It's so exciting isn't it. Are you nervous at all? I seem to be very anxious. Scan isn't till another 7 weeks, how will I last? I had to buy a bigger pair of trousers today :-8 Even my "fat" ones don't fit, and I'm eating really healthily. Please tell me you are expanding too. You are a Cork Mom to be aswell aren't you?
Hey there DeltaNu Dont you go worrying yourself (easier said then done) I have read loads of posts on here about girls feeling very crampy in the beginning and spotting too. I still have AF cramps they come and go and I have very loose bowels (umm nice). Am feeling very overwhelmed to be honest I cant quite believe this is happening for us. And I cant quite believe how many social engagements I have booked over the next few weeks - its so hard trying to hide the not drinking. I have just cancelled loads of nights out that I booked - told everyone I have to work oops! Have a hen night this thursday so planning on just pretending I am drinking - wish me luck! Nope sorry not in Cork I am in the UK. Was born in good old Eire and moved over here when I was about 12. Got married over there this March it was amazing. I have my next appointment with doc on the 16th Aug when she will do blood test etc. Then have to book my scan for the following 4 weeks after that - I am so excited I cannot wait. Have you had your GP visit yet?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8