Any other B2B's excited about TTC?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
It feels like all my adult life I've been trying not to get pregnant, and now its getting closer to the time where I will be "allowed" to get pregnant if I want to! It just seems a bit scary and strange, but I feel excited about ttc! Maybe I should start taking folic acid now. It all seems very grown up! :o0 :ooh
Ebby Posts: 3042
I know what you mean!!! I seem to be getting broodier the closer the wedding gets!!!!!! :o0
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
snap! We had a scare last month and found ourselves gutted when it turned out not to be. Now I keep finding myself taking sneaky looks at the mothercare website :-8
luigi Posts: 867
Its no secret- I tell everyone i cant wait either. We werent actually trying the last time so Im looking forward to be doing the deed and waiting for AF to NOT come!
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
I can't stop thinking about it either. :o)ll I'm not 100% ready yet but DH is. I just want to enjoy married life for about another year or so and then TTC. I feel a bit sad too as in some ways I feel I will no longer be my parents baby - I will officially be a parent myself :eek
fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I am exactly the same its also taking my mind off the wedding, h2b is a little scared he came down stairs last night to catch me reading Conception, Fertility and Pregnancy and it seemed to have made him open up about it. I cant wait to get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katey Posts: 682
Snap! I am so excited, actually Joleigh do we have the same wedding date?? I have my h2b driven demented talking about babies, but as we're going away for a few months after teh wedding i cant start ttc straightaway... awww. I was hoping to as i thought, surely it'll take a few months at least to get pregnant, but then h2b convinced me to wait until we get back! I'd get pregnant now except that i dont want a bump for the wedding!!!!K :-8
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
God girls I always said I didnt want to have babies but now I am planning our wedding its seems I am talking more about "our family"...we are changing one of our cars this week and the two of us have suddenly started calling it our "family car" - really exciting though h2b is great with kids..and I am getting so broody by the day
eshish Posts: 271
Same here, I really excited about starting a family. It is amazing that you spend most of your adult life trying not to get pregnant and then start to worry if it will happen naturally. I have quite a few friends who had to wait or while or get some help before falling pregnant. I originally wanted to wait a year or so after getting married, but have decided that I would be annoyed with myself if I left it until then and had problems. H2B is looking forward to having kids, he's great with my two nephews! Fingers crossed, all will be well when the time comes!! :o)ll
Avril Hiswife Posts: 1743
[quote="Mimmy":pymsgxpb]God girls I always said I didnt want to have babies but now I am planning our wedding its seems I am talking more about "our family"...we are changing one of our cars this week and the two of us have suddenly started calling it our "family car" - really exciting though h2b is great with kids..and I am getting so broody by the day[/quote:pymsgxpb] I used to say that too, and really mean it. H2B would infuriate me by not taking me seriously :o0 Now I really want to start TTC, can't stop thinking and talking about starting our own family.