any other Cabra castle brides for 2008?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justme Posts: 1700
Just saying hello, booked yesterday so exicited! :wv
can\'touchthis Posts: 181
onelove Posts: 102
hey justme i too am a cabra castle bride, dec 5th 08 cant wait, so excited too whens your big day??? Congrats to you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ah thanks , same to you. its 14 Feb 2008. Had a few negative comments already though about it being cold that time of year and being " a bit far" (we are in Dublin). If you listened to everyones opinion you would get no where
J9 Posts: 160
Hello Justme, First of all congratulations! We are also getting married in Cabra, not in 2008... but already in 3 months!! Aaarghh. I think everything is arranged. And the people at Cabra are very nice! :wv
Milliford Posts: 281
WOW! I booked Cabra Castle yesterday too!! Can't wait either !! 22nd June 08, its a Sunday I believe the local preist does marriages on a Sunday there. From Swords myself will be staying overnight on the Sat night. Meeting with the banqueting Manager in 2 weeks, Sarif is his name. Have you been dealing with him or can you recommend someone there? Congrats on the you both !
[quote="Boom-chika-wa-wa":3b7vddrv]WOW! I booked Cabra Castle yesterday too!! Can't wait either !! 22nd June 08, its a Sunday I believe the local preist does marriages on a Sunday there. From Swords myself will be staying overnight on the Sat night. Meeting with the banqueting Manager in 2 weeks, Sarif is his name. Have you been dealing with him or can you recommend someone there? Congrats on the you both ![/quote:3b7vddrv] No we dealt with Therese, she was lovely. Staying over the night before too!
orlann2001 Posts: 146
Hi Girls I'm all booked for Cabra Castle too! Can't wait. Fell in love with it!! We're getting married on 21st May next year. Brought my sisters down on sunday for lunch and they met Shane from Westlife there so they now think its the best wedding venue in the world ever!!! Really looking forward to it now...... Are any of you using the chair covers offered or bringing in your own wine? Orla
joannel Posts: 140
Hi girls :wv Congrats to you all. I'm a 2008 Cabra Castle bride too - July 19th. Really looking forward to it! Booked it all the way back in 2005 - crazy waiting lists but then again it's a beautiful venue - well worth it. I'm sure I'll be chatting to you all at some stage or another. Joanne x
foxybox Posts: 672
Hi, i'm getting married there too!!03 april 08!! :o)ll :o)ll so excited already!