Any other good Discussion sites

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
rollercoaster.ie magicmum.com
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Congrats on pregnancy Some pregnanct sites that i found useful when i was pregnant are www.eumom.com and www.magicmum.com congrats again :o)ll
bellabella Posts: 2750
One word ...NO.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
- congratulations! :o)ll Scary but exciting, isnt' it? I'm with Bella. I honestly think this IS the best website for pregnancy. You will get lots of answers here and fast. I have posted a few times on magicmum and rollercoaster and had to wait about a week to get a single answer. Stick with us and you'll be grand!
Thats exactly what i wanted to say thanks blackcat, you see some sites have major cliques and/or very very opinionated people who have reduced people to tears. It's not like that here. :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="bellabella":1nerkmhe]Thats exactly what i wanted to say thanks blackcat, you see some sites have major cliques and/or very very opinionated people who have reduced people to tears. It's not like that here. :wv[/quote:1nerkmhe] i feckin hope nobody here has reduced you to tears bella
AliB Posts: 59
I third that Bellabella and Blackcat - this site is really active! Twice today I have replyed to a topic and by the time I replyed 2 or three other people have already got in in front of me! Plus everyone's really helpful and friendly!
NOt me, i would bop them on the nose. bUt it's well known on a certain site that plenty of girls have been in bits after some of the replies on "topical" (i use that phase lightly) issue. Sure i am banned from it anyway hahahaha because i am well able to stand up for myself. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
mummy bear Posts: 3824
thats the way it goes!! :wv
Angel2 Posts: 787
I found this site fantastic when I was getting married last year and I find it even better now that I'm expecting. Stick with this site 'cos all the girls are so nice and so friendly. You'll find that you're never alone and that there's always someone to answer a question that you may have.