Any other Leixlip House Hotel brides?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Panama Posts: 383
Hiya. Anyone else getting married here? We are in sept 2014. Would love to share experiences etc and I know I'll have loads of questions too!!! P xx
ClaireT1981 Posts: 510
Me :-) Getting married in almost 3 months and i can't wait!!
You must be so excited! Ours seems so far away. Did you go for the package? If so would you mind if I threw a couple of questions your way? I could PM them if that's better than asking in thread.
It will fly in, we booked ours in october 2011 and the days have gone by so quickly. Yeah we booked a package deal so feel free to pm any questions :-)
Bickie Posts: 37
[quote="ClaireT1981":3cmsq7lm]Me :-) Getting married in almost 3 months and i can't wait!![/quote:3cmsq7lm] That's so strange - I was only sent a link to this place yesterday evening and I fell in love with it online! We haven't viewed it yet, but I'd also love to get some feedback on your experience so far Claire if that's ok?
Definitely go see it. We pretty much booked it straight away after seeing it. Just such a lovely feel to it and they do seem to know what they are about. We are still early days but so far they have been great to deal with. P x
I honestly can't fault them one bit, they have been fab and have accomodated us with any request we have had. Can't wait for they big day, Stuart is really great as are all the staff, go and see if :-)