Any other nesters?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rachel Berry Posts: 359
OMG, over the past few weeks I've turned into a crazy person. Nothing in my house is safe from my clutches. Between cleaning out presses, decluttering places that don't need to be decluttered and scrubbing every washable surface in my house, I'm doing some serious nesting. The worst part, is I'm actually enjoying it... Today, I spent about three hours refiling every scrap of paper in the house... I can't be alone in this craziness... [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers:1v9robjh][img:1v9robjh]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tta981f.aspx[/img:1v9robjh][/url:1v9robjh]
silverlight Posts: 628
Yes, I have already started & I'm only 23 weeks. I did the same on DS, it's a funny thing really! :o0
Delphinium Posts: 3027
I wish I would! The house is a tip and baby's room badly needs preparing! :o0
queenmama Posts: 418
I'm in the middle of moving house! Driving me demented!!!
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
i did this about wk 20 now i can't move off the sofa :o0 :o0 feels great to get all the crap sorted though!!
Little Boss Posts: 131
Funny! - was just thinking to myself this evening as I cleaned like something possessed [for the 2nd day running] "is it too early for this to be called nesting?" :yelrotflmaosmilie: [am 24wks] have been absolutely NUTS the past 2 days. Am on hols from work and cleaned from when I got up yesterday til 9 last nite :ooh and then headed into it again today!! Bin is filled to over-flowing, clothes that don't fit my expanding-bump have all been vacuumed into bags and in attic, charity shops are doing very well out of me, every scrap of paper has been filed, every conceivable surface has been scourd/ polished/ bleached ... Even ran out of Mr Sheen and Cif tongiht. The smell of bleach and cleaning products is only fab when you walk in door [DH woudn't agree :yelrotflmaosmilie: ].
Marvin Mole Posts: 1076
I was due in August 10 and from April I was like a mad woman - I made DH repaint every room in the house and re-varnish all the door frames, we got new carpets, new ensuite and I was constantly tidying! The week before lo arrived I even got the dog a new bed and took her to groomers for a hair cut :-8
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
God I wish I could, between the morning sickness, SPD and bad back I've turned into a couch potato. All I can do is look at the mess building up and say I really should do that. Its really stressing me out :(
silverlight Posts: 628
[quote="Dancing Queen":21oz5aum]God I wish I could, between the morning sickness, SPD and bad back I've turned into a couch potato. All I can do is look at the mess building up and say I really should do that. Its really stressing me out :([/quote:21oz5aum] Don't feel bad, I saw somewhere else that you are only early on in preg? I've only just started 'nesting' & to be honest, it's only because I'm off work for the summer. I wouldn't be doing this if I was coming in from work every day. It's cos I'm here all day that I'm looking around & seeing things that need to be done!
Anonmama Posts: 239
Does thinking about nesting count? :o0 I have loads I want to do and need to do but haven't the energy.