Menu

Any point gong to the P&B Fair?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ttc2012 Posts: 661
Have 1 free ticket so just need to buy one there. We have our buggy ordered and half paid, have all other big suff and don't relly plan on actully buying anything at it today... is there any point going? We wll be in Dublin anyway 10mins from it... are the freebies wrth the trip? I was at a small fair last week and it was lovely chatting to the stall holdersand did see some lovel bits ill buy later on online from them.
mrspatpat Posts: 380
God I hope so......I need to get out of the house....
MrsMommy Posts: 1112
I went last year when I was about twenty weeks. We didn't buy anything, as we had our buggy and I had chosen the furniture in M&Ps. So for me I found it a bit of a waste, I felt it would have been better to actually have a baby to buy clothes for etc. Having said that, I enjoyed the day out with DH, and we got delicious cupcakes from Johnny Cupcakes :)
MrsMtoB Posts: 1212
I think it's great. Got loads of freebies last year, really enjoyed it.
[quote="MrsMommy":znmdl0df]Having said that, I enjoyed the day out with DH, and we got delicious cupcakes from Johnny Cupcakes :)[/quote:znmdl0df] Im there for the cupcakes so :yelrotflmaosmilie:
mamajen Posts: 2263
Went last year and loved it, picked up loads of freebies. Have just finished some of the freebies we got recently!! Heading again this year with dd
Service Finder
Fairly disappointed, feck all freebies and no decent offers except Clevamama towels and Water wipes. Found some stals wayover priced and wouldnt buy the stuff for price :-( we were out in 25mins after paying €10 for DH and €6 parking!
MrsMtoB Posts: 1212
Really? My friends were there this morning and they got piles of free stuff! We're you late getting there? Maybe all the good stuff was gone?
[quote="MrsMtoB":7nzi72r0]Really? My friends were there this morning and they got piles of free stuff! We're you late getting there? Maybe all the good stuff was gone?[/quote:7nzi72r0] Maybe so but would have thought they had loads considering its on tomorrow to? Another wollie got more free stuff this morning too. We had a nice family day getting bus up to meet DH from work to go and nice dinner on the way home :-)
happyplanner2011 Posts: 181
I'm thinking of going to the one in Cork next wk. Anyone know if its any good? Will be just 10wks preg ...am I too early?