Any really good Baby / Nursery stores around Dublin?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

preghopes Posts: 468
Hi Girls Have to go to Dublin this weekend and just wondering are there any good places to see a good selection of travel systems and all the other things Im going to need for babs. Im feeling really drained at the mo and would like to go to a big store with loads of brands under one roof! Also want to see about things for nursery, cot etc... Would love if any of you could give me suggestions for worthwhile places to go to! I have been to a few but theyve been very small with only few diff types of things. Anywhere thats not far off the M50 would be ideal! Have to go to Blackrock via M50
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
Hi Preghopes, Tony Kealy's is probably a good bet, they're in Walkinstown and about a 5/10 minute drive off the Red Cow exit of the M50. Eurobabies is nearby too but I didn't find them half as good as Tony Kealy's. Other than that, Baby Elegance in Dundrum could be a good bet, I'm not sure how big the shop is but I saw their stand at the Pregnancy & Baby Fair in the RDS a few weeks back and thought they had a good selection of everything you could possibly need!
mrspiggy Posts: 1289
Blanchardstown centre wouldn't be a bad spot as you have Mamas & Papas and Smyths in the same retail park and Mothercare in the centre itself. I had been looking at a couple of different travel systems and couldn't find them all in the same store for comparison but they were in all those shops so was handy to nip into all of them for comparisons.
mamabelle Posts: 1101
Little People is a small but wonderful shop 2 mins from Exit 15 on the M50. This Exit is just beside Carrickmines shopping centre and there's a big Mothercare and Smyths up there.