Any takers for the May train?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Hi Girls, I've just bought my ticket anyone else want one ??? Cried my eyes out when AF came yesterday but this morning decided I'll just have to get back into the saddle ( :o0 ) and try again!!! Best of luck to all testing this week :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i will hop on with ya bambi coming off the pill so not to sure of AF date just yet
babyboom Posts: 294
Hi Mrs Bambi Know exactly how u feel AF arrived on Friday so I'll be joining the May train sitting quietly down the back keeping all energy for baby dancing & refusing to create any phantom symptoms this month :o0 :o0 Lots of :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to us all
Me Julia Posts: 1352
i might be joining you, im not sure yet :o( . I dont want to though! i will let you know in a few days time. I too will be sitting in the back keeping quiet!!
oH PET DON'T LOSE HOPE YET WILL KEEP EVERYTHING CROSSED 4 U :action32
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
I'll be on the train with you ladies!! AF came Sunday (ish) but I think I'm counting my days wrong... :-8 You'd think at my age I'd be able to count...
Welcome welcome :wv
Poppit Posts: 2042
Hi everyone, there's already a thread for the may train. Sunnyside set it up earlier this month. Good luck to all, Poppit
Sorry bout that didn't see it
Poppit Posts: 2042
No worries Mrs Bambi, Thought the girls might keep ya company, thats all. There's a few names on it. I was on it, but takin a break for a while. Sorry to hear ur AF came. Good luck this month *)