Any weekly offers?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
Anyone know of any good offers in the supermarkets at the moment? Buy one get one free or special offers etc? Feel free to share?
bubblybride2010 Posts: 1490
Dunnes stores have carrolls ham prepacked- 20 slices for €5.75 which i find great for sambos etc!
Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
eurospar have lyons teabags for a €1! im preumming its the 80 pack :compress
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
My Local Spar has brilliant offers at the mo!€ Savers, Every week theres new offers, I know not a priority but they have great prices on biscuits :-8 I got Kitchen paper two jumbo rolls for €2 which I thought was good, Tescos also have good prices/offers on shampoo at the mo. Have also seen the big box of 90 washes (not sure which brand, Bold I think) for only €15, thats all I can think of now. :wv
macsmissus Posts: 928
Supervalu have great deals at the moment - 2 * 8 pack of Actimel for €5. They also had mix & match section where you pick 3 items for €4 or they are €2 each. So I got a big bag of Wilson potatoes, box of kiwis and a big bag of pears for €4.
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Super Valu also have a meal deal on bacon.You get bacon cabbage and potatos for 6euro. Kids smoothies now 2euro for box of 4,half price.