Any Without a Trace fans?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Stumbled across new series last night on tg4 at 1 o'clock in the frickin morning - wtf? taped it and watched it at 6 this mornign (why is it when men have to get up early they think they are being really quiet but they are not :evil: ) it was brilliant - great show!!!
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
dont know it....who in it and what it about??? what channel it on??
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Love it! And..... Cold Case Bones Numbers (only saw this once or twice but it has potential!) Criminal Minds AND ALL THE CSIs!!
[quote:qdmnafoj]dont know it....who in it and what it about??? what channel it on??[/quote:qdmnafoj] oh it has some serious man candy its about the fbi's missing persons section in New York and follows them each episode is about a person who has gone missing and the history behind it and how they find either the person or what happened to them [img:qdmnafoj]http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/thumb/35/5e/28759.jpg[/img:qdmnafoj] [img:qdmnafoj]http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/thumb/ce/5d/7612.jpg[/img:qdmnafoj]
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
mmmmm that sounds interesting i like the picture u paint... man candy bonus... :D
yeah he is the best looking one there are some other minor hotties too
cheile Posts: 1202
Yip! Love it, if I'm not tired that is. Why do they always put the good stuff on the telly late at night!!
jesus cheile the people in your avatar are they having the quickest shag in history or what?
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Cheile - Love love love the avatar!! :lol:
charli Posts: 5994
saw it once or twice and it was good what i do like though is CSI-Miami, the NY ones is supposed to be good too though i haven't seen it and i do love the Soprano's. Paulie the guy with the silver in his hair cracks me up, anyone see him getting the knee in the goolies last night?! :lol: