Any Wolly review CV's as part of job?? PLEASE HELP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

capricorn04 Posts: 527
i posted earlier on where oh where to find work!!! and I was just wondering, are there any wollies on here who review cv's in their line of work?? I'm just looking for someone to take a qick glance at it, and tell me if it jumps out at you!! I am seeking an IT position, but I have another version of my CV that highlight my administration/organisational skills etc any help appreciated, I've applied for 5 jobs tonight, and I want to do all I can to at least get a foot in the door
tinkerbella2010 Posts: 762
Hi Stewie2b, I don't reveiw CV's as part of my job but often help out friends and family to make their CV's stand out. I'm good at word and making things look nice!! If you want me to take a look pm me and i'll give you my email address.
mini mama Posts: 834
Hi stewie B I would say tailor your cv to the job your applying for so emphasise IT if your applying for that or admin if going down the route.Always start your cv with a personal profile detailing your experience and details...i can pm you a profile i did for my younger sis a while back and you can tailor it to your needs...also 2 pages max of a cv,clear,concise and to the point...bare with me til the mornign as my cv's folder is on my work pc...i'll stick a reminder in my phone now for morning :wv
Desiderata Posts: 286
[quote="stewie2b":37fmykwx]i posted earlier on where oh where to find work!!! and I was just wondering, are there any wollies on here who review cv's in their line of work?? I'm just looking for someone to take a qick glance at it, and tell me if it jumps out at you!! I am seeking an IT position, but I have another version of my CV that highlight my administration/organisational skills etc any help appreciated, I've applied for 5 jobs tonight, and I want to do all I can to at least get a foot in the door[/quote:37fmykwx] Hi Stewie2b, just posted a reply to this in OH :wv
Sorry meant OF :o0
capricorn04 Posts: 527
westbury pm'd you
Hi, I just PM'd you back but the message is still sitting in my outbox :duh: If you dont get it by tomorrow then pm me your email and I will email you directly.