any1 know wat 2 do?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

windycity Posts: 2241
hey girls does anyone know how i insure my engagement ring as we're renting and dont have house insurance so unsure what to do :wv
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
You could put it on your / his parents house insurance or you could just take out contents insurance and place it on that.. :wv
windycity Posts: 2241
heya thanks for that! but do u know are there any companies that insure rings on their own? :wv
stellam Posts: 131
you can get renter's insurance. if you go onto when you fill in house details you put in whether you own it or rent it.
Belleboo Posts: 924
Hi dubsey you can get contents only insurance, you don't have to own your own home. You just need the receipt of the ring or a written valuation. Just contact whoever your car insurer is and they will advise you.
mrs.july Posts: 3167
Hi my h2b took out insurance in the shop he bought the ring in-maybe you could get this?
windycity Posts: 2241
thanks so much ev1 will look into all those suggestions!