Any1 not wearing MAC Make up on wedding day??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsOConnor2b Posts: 268
Hi Girlies, Ok I know Mac foundation seems to be the foundation of choice for most brides to be but is anyone not using Mac foundation?? I just don't feel that my the foundation does any thing for me if that makes sense - anyone else feel this way? :wv
musicalnotes Posts: 4
I agree! Marketing is a wonderful thing! And I'm not convinced Mac is the be all and end all of make-up! In fact 90% of global make-up is produced in 1 factory!!! Anyway, use what you feel comfortable in, and I'm sure you'll look stunning!
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
[quote="musicalnotes":1cl4h3z6]I agree! Marketing is a wonderful thing! And I'm not convinced Mac is the be all and end all of make-up! In fact 90% of global make-up is produced in 1 factory!!! Anyway, use what you feel comfortable in, and I'm sure you'll look stunning![/quote:1cl4h3z6] +1!
Cairn Posts: 313
I have never used mac. What is the big deal with it anyway? The make-up artist I have booked uses mac.
piptypibe Posts: 122
Hi Mrs O'C 2 b- No I'm not going using Mac-I rather like and use EsteƩ Lauder so will stick with it for the wedding day! I'd be so afraid of using something different/not used to and getting some sort of an allergic reaction to it!!! (The things I worry about!!!!!!)
Ya I personally love the estee lauder double wear light myself but as my make up artist uses MAC i don't want to offend her by saying I don't like her foundation :-8
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
my make up artist asked me what foundation i wore and asked is this the one i always use..... i use benefit and it looked flawless on the may... stick to what your used to
Kaycee Posts: 2107
i much prefer make up forever and can't believe the obsession irish women have with MAC. they do have some great products but I don't think they're the best personally
I've heard great reviews about Make Up Forever but can't find any place that stocks it in Limerick :weep
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
Makeup forever products you can order over the phone if you call the dublin store! And about the estee lauder, that's what i use on all my clients and your makeup artist shouldn't be offended if you want to use your own! Don't be afraid to say what you want! All the best!