Anybody else Join o2 recently?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelyb2b Posts: 733
Hi all We have just recently changed from tesco to o2. My husband has had nothing but trouble since we changed >:o( We got the girl in the shop to top us both up with 20e when we bought the phones to activate the free calls & txts, mine worked perfect but his never did. So he rang and they told him could take up to 48hrs. But still nothing. Still today 8 days later he still has no free calls O:| and even though he is ringing o2 and been charged they say there is nothing they can do O:| O:| So annoyed, like if we thought it was going to be this much trouble we wouldn't of changed! Just wondering has anybody else recently changed? Or had any probs like this? :wv
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
i changed to them a few weeks ago... free texts are working so the social link isnt! O:| there are two diff plans - one frees calls & texts to o2 and the other free texts to any network (this is the one i'm on) He hardly signed up to the free texts to any network option?? then he wont get free calls
lovelyb2b Posts: 733
No I checked that online and he is signed up for the calls as well its so annoying O:| By any chance did you buy the smart phone touchscreen one. Think its HTC smart. My sis got that one and her social isn't working on it either and he told her last week its the phone to bring back her one in and he'll give her new one! That might be of some help to you. :wv