Anybody extra cold since they got pregnant?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

All Loved Up Posts: 135
I know it's a bad summer but I seem to feel chilly all the time now. Don't know if I've only really noticed it in the last few weeks or if it's a pregnancy thing. Have the heating on in work and at home! Socks on in bed at night and heat pumped up in the car. Anyone else or am I going mad???
workingmom Posts: 3429
I was the very same as that in the first trimester. I am naturally a cold person anyways, but the first 12 weeks, I was absolutely freezing, I'd have the heat on in the house and be sitting on the sofa with a duvet around me. What stage are you at? for me, I think the baby was sapping all my energy in the first 12 weeks, now, I am fine, and warm. HTH.
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
I'm the opposite tbh. Even DH is saying that I have him boiling just lying beside me. I have to have the windows open in the bed room in order to sleep and I have the world's thinest duvet on the bed.
madhatter01 Posts: 495
Yes OMG! I am freezing all the time. At home am wrpped on sofa with trow over and in bed im freezing. Even in work have a fleece to throw over me. I need some heat!
alton Posts: 3077
I go through phases. Sometimes I'm boiling, sometimes freezing. DH thought I was putting it on one evening when I was shivering so badly that my teeth were chattering.
baby-bel Posts: 929
Im roasting all the time now :eek
maisedon Posts: 1394
OMG - DH and I were just talking abot that!!! [size=150:10673ux1]I am CONSTANTLY FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size:10673ux1] :o(
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
Im the opposite too, im so warm all the time, even at work in the office i need air conditioning on, my clothes do be stuck to me. :o(
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
YES me too! I know it's not a great summer but I've been soooo cold and was putting the heat on occasionally until a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it is a symptom, I was wondering!
All Loved Up Posts: 135
OMG I am so glad to hear that there are others out there the same!! I am about 7/8 weeks I think, waiting on a scan next week to determine. Sounds like it's kinda equally split on the 'too hot' or 'too cold' fronts... makes sense with all the work the body is doing... least we all know we're normal enough now! (would be nice if it stopped before the winter or I am going to be bringing the duvet to work...) :thnk