Anybody here from Lahinch?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsCsoon Posts: 96
Hi girls, Are there any wollies from Lahinch, I need to pick your brains if possible? Thanks
23skidoo Posts: 1272
I'm not from there but I know the area very well (been down there every year since I was a babby!)
Hiya, Thanks for answering, I need to find out about a restaurant called the Seafarer, it was sold recently and I am trying to find out if its going to be reopened soon and if so what the new name will be. I know its a strange request, but would appreciate any help. thanks
23skidoo Posts: 1272
TBH I'm not sure where that is. The name sounds familiar but i don't really know. I did a search on google, they have a website but it doesn't work. Don't know if you've tried the phone number for them: 065 7081050 Sorry I can't help you any more than that!
hi skidoo, Its a white restaurant opposite Frawleys. I've tried the phone number, but it rings out and it says the mail box is full. Ah well, thanks anyway.
claire80 Posts: 2
hiya 23, cud u recommend some good lively bars in lahinch. especially ones that can hold 20 - 30 hens!! also is there many nightclubs you'd recommend? O-O
Hi Claire, I'm not a local but have been there a few times. There are a few bigish bars that will take 20 - 30 people, I can't remember the names though!!! They are on the left as you go up the main street with the sea on your right. There are two night clubs, one I think was terrible, I refused to use the toilets there because they looked like they haven't been decorated since the 1940's!!! Its on the right hand side of the main street. The night club attached to the Lahinch Golf & Leisure hotel (I think its on the side of the building) is the only decent choice, but it does get jammers. I'm sure some locals will point you in the right direction.