Anybody NOT get their football managers letter?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Victorious Posts: 122
Hi all! Ive contacted Liverpool FC TWICE with no luck at all. The first time they gave me a phone number to ring to see if they could help me, the second....nothing!! Ive gone through the Contacts page in Public Relations and entered all the info needed but no luck. What am I doing wrong? Help!! :thnk
Leach4now Posts: 16
Sorry I can't help - but what is this letter?? My H2B is a Liverpool fan and would love a letter if I could get one! How much do they cost??
Married2010 Posts: 372
I'd be interested in this too please :-8
Victorious Posts: 122
Hey! It's a personal letter of congrats from Liverpool Fc on you wedding day. It says something like....you'll never walk alone! It's a nice touch & loads others wollies seem to b well impressed with theirs. Really would love to have it done but it's not looking good with only 3 wks to go. Anyone any help....would love to hear it! Ta!
julybride 2010 Posts: 418
How long ago did you ask for it ? I got mine within 2- 3 weeks from them but not 100% on the delivery time. First time I asked for one I was told to send a letter to them but tried the public relations contact method and they sent it out no problem. Maybe with the change over of sponcership and new management, this could be the reason that they are not doing them yet. Not much help but just a taught from myself. Hope you get it sorted. You have just reminded me now that i need to get a frame for h2b 1. :ooh
Pricetag Posts: 1306
I'd say it has a lot to do with what's going on in the club at the moment, there's so much change an uncertainty within LFC right now, I really hope they sell soon :o( Have you tried them recently?
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
i got mine for LFC. I just went through the contacts page and put in Public relations and put in what i wanted. I go mine in about 2wks or less. They really do look well. Maybe if you phoned them and had a chat with them - nmight be better than another email. Sorry dont really know what else to do. Let us know how u get on. Good luck
Irish Wedding DJ Posts: 1436
You may have some trouble with the Liverpool letter, they sacked the manager when the season finished.
nelswife Posts: 3869
Here is the letter and address that i send mine too, maybe you haven't got it yet because didn't Liverpool get a new manager recently, maybe they are wating to see if any new players join the squad before they send out any letters, because they letters have all the players and managers autographs on them. It took me 4 weeks to get mine back Hope you get it soon x My Name My address xxxx xxxxx Ireland Liverpool FC PR Department Liverpool Football Club Anfield Road Liverpool L4 OTH UK 16th March 2010 Dear Sir, My fiancé and I are getting married in May this year and as he is a huge Liverpool fan and I would be interested in receiving a wedding congratulations message for him as a surprise for our wedding day as he is such a huge supporter of the team. Our details are: Grooms Name: xxxxx My Name: xxxxxxx Date of wedding: 08th May 2010 I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide me. Thanks in advance yours faithfully,
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
[quote="Ruairi - Irish Wedding DJ":1h5n27aw]You may have some trouble with the Liverpool letter, they sacked the manager when the season finished.[/quote:1h5n27aw] O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| AHHHHH FORGOT ABOUT THAT DAMN U RAFFA O:|