Anybody order a canvas print online?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Hey girlies Looking to get a canvas print for my lovely new bedroom. Has any one ever ordered one on line?
she Posts: 3298
Mor Art on ebay shops, they have lovely ones. I got a seven piece canvas art print for €140 in cluding delivery...... [img:1l0h3dvf]http://morart.co.uk/Toffee%207/Toffee%207%20Sofa.jpg[/img:1l0h3dvf] Here's mine, you have to bid. They get delivered by courier and they give you instructions on how to hang them. They come from the North so delivery is not too much. This one at the moment is going for £70!!!!!! They have loads of different ones, and yes it really is that big...... Heres the link for ebay
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Havnt done it yet mrs.fifibear but aldi have EUR 8 off at the moment on their online photo website so I am going to order one soon!
[quote="fifibelle":2p1n3m1s]Havnt done it yet mrs.fifibear but aldi have EUR 8 off at the moment on their online photo website so I am going to order one soon![/quote:2p1n3m1s] Aldi??? Must check it out. Thanks for that she will have a look :wv
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Oh how I love ebay, that pic looks great
MyDreamWedding1 Posts: 1281
Check out . A friend of mine ordered a few bits from it, you can get almost anything on a canvas there.
Thanks for all the advice :wv