Anybody out there!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

boobies Posts: 1625
Am I the only eejit sitting in tonight?
mollyeile Posts: 2486
No I'm about
boobies Posts: 1625
hi mollie had you a nice christmas am here minding my beautiful daughter
angel3 Posts: 1572
Hi - im also in tonight and im so bored!
pupsalove Posts: 1490
I too am in tonight cos I'm smothered with a cold. :o( Feel SO miserable I can't tell you, ruined my Christmas dinner cos I didn't feel like eating and himself had gone to so much trouble on the cooking. :o(
angel3 Posts: 1572
I know how you feel cos i had that all last week i could not get rid of it at all, i was really bad with it, apparently half the population have the flu at the moment according to the pharmast in boots! Hope you feel better soon :thnk
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
Tá Bobbie an seo.
mollyeile Posts: 2486
[quote="boobies":fwiqzti5]hi mollie had you a nice christmas am here minding my beautiful daughter[/quote:fwiqzti5] Aww your first Christmas with the new baby - It must be so exciting. Just wolling while watching Tara Road with my mum
Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
We were supposed to go out tonight and were really looking forward to it and my sister who was to babysit told me all her friends were going to Funderland and please please would we mind if she went with them and babysit tomorrow night instead.
lil-star Posts: 3149
Im watching knocked up with some whiskeys and coke,.... so happy!! first stephens night where i havent gone out ,...werid!