Anyone about...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
the hooose?
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
Yes Siree...shopping on line for christmas and dipping in and out of here... so is the MIL gone home ?! (with food poisoning! :o0 :o0 )
no shes gone home with a 2 day hang over and bruised face!! :eek NOT MY FAULT just home myself and no one is abbbouut me hooose
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
Ah that was this weekend lil-star? How'd the take away go? And more info on the bruised face?!?! :eek Its so quite on here lately. I haven't been on for most of the week and I don't think I missed much by the looks of it!
i didnt touch her i swear but i did tell her absinthe was only 8% and she did a few shots of it, when we went to bed she fell and hurt herself... totally not my fault sooooo quite here, im considering offering my services again but i dont want a backlash again, bloody inbox fills up within 10 minutes when i say it! and people ive never spoke to before as well!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
Ha ha! Must try that trick with mine!! Services? Just seen the tarot card post and am assuming that is what you're talking about? If so can I be first in line? If its other services I'll need some more info.... :o0 :o0
I wasnt on about my tarot services blinginghappy,,, my sexy time services!!! >:o) you wanna be first in line, board up! :o0
Judy Posts: 612
Hello how was yer weekend, I tryed on my bridesmaid dress this weekend its fab cant wait for bro s wedding now, what did ye get up to? I would love a tarot reading too lil star that is if your really bored!!!
What kind of dress did you get judy? have you got a pic? my bm dress is a bag of material and im freaking out!
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
lil star how was your course today? Don't mean to laugh at your MIL but can't believe you got her drunk and she fell over :o0