anyone been chatting to MAMA SUGAR about babs???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
hi girls, just wondering if anyone has been onto MS. i'd love to know how she is getting on? MRS C
bellabella Posts: 2750
Celtic, I told her you that you were asking for her and that you send big hugs. She said hello. She is on cloud nine totally in love. It's so cute when she she talks about him.She was saying he is very good and always listens to what his Mammy says. I'm sure when she gets settled she will be on-line. xxxxx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
aw bless to her and her ickle man, not long for you bellabella
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="bellabella":1f7tyz44]Celtic, I told her you that you were asking for her and that you send big hugs. She said hello. She is on cloud nine totally in love. It's so cute when she she talks about him.She was saying he is very good and always listens to what his Mammy says. I'm sure when she gets settled she will be on-line. xxxxx[/quote:1f7tyz44] Cant wait to hear from her, Hope you told her I was asking for her too bella
clucky Posts: 26471
what did she call him or did i miss that?
bellabella Posts: 2750
Pc i told her that you had pm'd me sending your love, so don't worry and she said hello to you and she really appreciates your message.i told her the other day. SHe said she is dying to show him off to the world. SS some days it seems agea away away and others it's like :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh Hope you are well xxxxxxxxxxxx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote="bellabella":3lj836n1]SS some days it seems agea away away and others it's like :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh Hope you are well xxxxxxxxxxxx[/quote:3lj836n1] ah wont be long until we are hearing about your ickle bambino :o)ll :o)ll
mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
ah bella, thanks a mil for that. what did mama call the little fella? thanks again, Mrs C