Anyone been to Castlerosse SC in Killarney?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Has anyone stayed in the Self Catering holiday homes at Castlerosse in Killarney? We are looking at going away for a week (around end May/beginning June) for a week to Kerry/West Cork. Our little boy is almost 14 months old at the moment and I am due second baby on 01/09/2014 so we are looking at staying in the country. Keeping our little boy happy and entertained is a must. He loves the swimming pool.
zoey Posts: 1574
I don't know the castleross itself but Killarney is definitely a great place to go on holidays with a lo. We stayed in clonakilty last year in the apartments of the quality hotel. It was just perfect for our 2 ds's - lovely safe swimming pool, indoor & outdoor play areas plus plenty to do a s see around the town. Have fun choosing your holiday destination!
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Thanks Zoey. Clonakilty is somewhere we're looking at too. Never been to Killarney or West Cork would you believe it! I'll be pregnant so drinking/driving won't be an issue for us and I don't mind being a bit outside of town. I will check out the Quality Hotel in Clonakilty. We might do 3 nights/4 nights in each place.