anyone been to next sales??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsb09 Posts: 1292
ladies was thinking of going to liffey valley or dundrum to the next sale to pick up things for the babs, just wondering has anyone been?? is there much on sale. the website is down for the last few days
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Just bumping this up as wondering the same myself :o)ll
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
I went yesterday and was disappointed! I was only looking for myself; wanted to get a pair of maternity jeans but they had none to suit. they had a load of stuff from last Summer, no winter stuff on sale at all. The mens section was practically empty. Went to the kids section to get a present for my friends baby and there was very little. Hopefully they'll add more stuff in a few days cos judging by yesterday there wont be anything left soon.
Daff Posts: 11644
i got a few things, babygro's, gorgeous little dress that I love :lvs But to be honest, I thought the Mothercare sale was much better. A lot of the stuff is half price. Had my eye on a gorgeous dress, but it was €24 for a newborn! I'd barely spend that on myself! Got it for €12 yesterday, am so thrilled. Can't stop looking at it! :o0
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Sorry to tell u girls but with teh next sale u have to be there the minute the shop opens teh first day or u'll get nothing. I went to the one in blanch on Stephens day at 7 am and got a load of stuff for DD but it was all gone by 8.30, most of the mat stuff was gone too. Its mental but I have been going to every one for the last 3 years and it is worth it but as I said u have to be prepared for battle going in its mad!!!!!
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
yeah i was reading that on other post about the next sales to arrive early on the start date. i cant hardly walk at minute so think i will leave it for the moment. i did find the mothercare sale good, smyths had a good sale too on monitors and things...