anyone booked summer holidays yet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
and if you have where are you going??? we're looking at a week in july to lanzarote but the prices seem to be gone way up from the last time we went - two years ago.
rubies Posts: 1375
Holidays are you mad??? Only holiday I've to look forward to is the honeymoon. H2B imposed a strict ban on them as we're saving... blah de blah...........
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Switzerland for a week the end of June.
ritadoyle Posts: 359
[quote="Hepburn":2da9u58z]Switzerland for a week the end of June.[/quote:2da9u58z] We're going to Switzerland on the 22nd of this month! Can't wait. My first time.
Hepburn Posts: 4081
My first time too. We are camping in Interlaken. Where abouts are you going?
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
We're off on our HM in July! Can't wait! So glad we waited till then (got married in Dec)- great to have something to look forward to after the wedding! We're heading to South-East Asia for 3 1/2 weeks :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ritadoyle Posts: 359
[quote="Hepburn":19fujfjc]My first time too. We are camping in Interlaken. Where abouts are you going?[/quote:19fujfjc] Our friend moved there last year and lives in Neuchatel - we're staying in a hostel there. Hotels are crazy dear. Can't wait for it, it looks beautiful.
Caroline Mac Posts: 829
We are off to Capetown on Friday. :o)ll :o)ll
Senorita Posts: 3413
We are going to Greece - flying into Satorini, 1 night in Fira, then getting ferry to Naxos for 7 nights (hotel right on the beach for €240 between us) and then back to Santorini for 6 nights :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Holland for a week in August. Not a typical summer holiday but we are due to visit people over there so it suits us having a cheap holiday with saving for the wedding.