Anyone bought a dress from Seraphine

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Teacake88 Posts: 352
hi there I have a wedding in June and trying to find a dress - SO HARD! Has anyone ordered a dress from seraphine? I'm just wondering what their sizing is like i'm only 17 weeks but will be 26 weeks by the wedding so it's hard to know what to go for! Haven't put on much weight yet but bump is definitely appearing thanks :)
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
Bought a wrap dress from there, loved it. Fantastic quality
hipbaby Posts: 4530
I had one too and it was fab, just buy your normal size!
Fiadh Posts: 83
I've bought two dresses and a cardigan from Seraphine. I'm 24 weeks and a normal size 10 but I find their sizing quite large, I sent back one dress and kept the other one but I'm still not big enough to fill it! The cardigan I should have sent back too, its a gorgeous blue light wool one which I got in a size 10 and it fits me fine on the shoulders and back but there's acres of space at the front, even when I roll it and tie it - if I get massive, i'll hardly fill it. So definitely go with your actual size, don't go up one.
goodietwoshoes Posts: 167
I've bought several tops, dresses and jeans from Seraphine.Bought normal size, found them fairly spot on. Quality is very good; stuff I bought on first pregnancy lasted through second pregnancy too, plus the tops that double as maternity & breastfeeding are still on the go.
Teacake88 Posts: 352
excellent - thanks ladies!! Think i'll give it a go