Anyone buy from Babydaysdirect.co.uk ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
We're in the process of buying a Group 1 carseat and found the one we want on this site and it's a good deal cheaper than anywhere else. I'm a bit nervous buying such an important item online and I'm wondering if anyone has any feedback on this site? Have you bought something or had to return something you bought there? Any info would be grateful. Thanks
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I ordered a buggy and car seat from them last week, but waiting for the car seat to come into stock so havent received anything yet. I'll let you know how I get on with them.
Thanks HC. I'm head is melted trying to decide what seat to move DD into.
silíní Posts: 4219
I bought a carrycot top for a Mutsy travel system. I thought the service was excellent and good value. S
Just got a phone call to say my order will dispatched tomorrow and they will now take payment from my credit card! I think that's pretty good service! Fingers crossed it all arrives ok. It will be strange getting the buggy etc :ooh
It's so exciting when the baby stuff starts to arrive. We had our buggy for months before DD arrived coz we got it on the sales. I used to walk up and down the house with it :-8 :-8
[quote="Rocket Queen":414dz14n]It's so exciting when the baby stuff starts to arrive. We had our buggy for months before DD arrived coz we got it on the sales. [b:414dz14n]I used to walk up and down the house with it[/b:414dz14n] :-8 :-8[/quote:414dz14n] :o0 :o0 :o0 That's so funny RQ!
Jeidi Posts: 3128
Thanks to Hokey Cokey I shall be purchasing there too (after my 20 week scan though)
mamabelle Posts: 1101
Hiya - we bought travel system including car seat from these guys. Couldn't fault them on anything. Everything arrived as described and within days. Saved about 300quid on irish prices!
Our stuff has arrived from babydaysdirect.co.uk. I'm in work so I havent seen it yet. I just checked my credit card and the total cost was €703 (incl delivery) for: Quinny Buzz Dreami Carrycot Shopping basket thingy for pram Parasol and parasol clip Maxi Cosi Car seat