Anyone disappointed with...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

annhan Posts: 214
Was just wondering was anyone dissappointed with their dress when they tried it on? i WAS :o( i STILL THINK ITS BEAUTIFUL but just panicked anyone ese feel the same. I am doubting everything though! Let e know if anyone is the same?
wannababba Posts: 1161
Hey there Everyone has doubts I think, but relax and remember why you fell in love with your dress in the first place, try it on again and I bet you'll get that warm feeling again!!! :wv
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:15221p5f]Heya annhan, have to admit I felt the same the last time I tried my dress on but I think it was because I had no tan on me, my hair pulled back & my glasses on. Just wasn't ready for it & didn't feel wow. I went to the shop with my BM's to try BM dresses on & they insisted I try my dress again (keeping it in the shop) & I wasn't prepared IYKWIM! Anyway, I still think my dress is beautiful & I reckon that on the day all will be well! I'm sure yours will be too! :wv [/color:15221p5f]
shala Posts: 1733
I wasn't disappointed by the dress - but more [b:30nhkxue]me[/b:30nhkxue]!!! Was wrecked tired after work, make-up worn off and hair was just so limp!!! I'm hoping the overall look will look better when hair and make-up looks fab!
Belleboo Posts: 924
Yes I've had a few doubts too but only because its such a big decision, at the end of the day I know I wouldn't have ordered my dress and paid so much money for something that wasn't beautiful on. My mother had a good talking to me and told me it was me who would make the dress beautiful and not the other way around. So I think relax and enjoy the planning!