Anyone Drive a Mini Cooper???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pet chalupa Posts: 197
What are your opinions? Im looking into getting a cream one with the black stripes. Am so in love with them. What do you all think of them? :o)ll :o)ll
rop Posts: 1453
yeah thats exactly what i want. full spec and alloys etc. the real deal. Do you mind me asking how much you paid and where did you purchase. I have been quoted three different prices for the same car new!!!! But yeah i love them so much. Such a girl car though i think. :-8 :-8
rop Posts: 1453
oh thats not too bad at all. I have been quoted around 35K but thats new so not too bad either. eed someone to take a trade in golf though :-8 Anyway enjoy your mini and hopefully in January ill have mine too. Can't wait. :lvs :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
rady Posts: 919
I DO!! I bought mine new this year. its black with a white roof. i call it brum brum ( sad i know ) but i absolutely love it and so does hubbie. I bought mine from a lovely girl called elaine in Joe duffy motors off the M50. i got half leather seats , alloys , air conditioning,( the chilli service pack ) and metallic paint! its blo$dy fantastic and not thirsty atall !! I highly recommend it!
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
i went to the uk and got mine and its fab! full spec with every extra imaginable barr heated seats, it even gets free servicing from bmw coz it has a TLC pack. Mine is on an unusal colour-u know the baby blue? well its baby greeen, there was only a few made in this colour and the guy before me had bmw fitted bodykit n sideskirts....i luv it so much people actually stop me and say how pretty, theres a cream one in carzone at the mo its 36k but holy st*t ul never see anything like it, i know the girl who used to own it and believe me theres a lot of money spent on it, its convertible though
yeah im really excited about getting one. im going to test drive another one ( any excuse ) on saturday and hopefully order mine for january. I think they are the cutest thing ever and have such a cool interior. DH thinks they are such a girl car and that me and our dog (also a girl) can go off cruising together. Thinks ill be like Roxy on Eastenders with her new jeep :o0 :o0 Only mine wil be MUCH nicer. ha ha I thought more wollies would have a mini :o(
Mrs JT Posts: 256
I know this post is not for me but I had to reply. I love all those girly cars... I just sold my VW Beetle and I have to say I am devastated. I know im drivng a fab car now but im gonna miss it so much. My BF would never drive it unless he really had to cos he thought everyone would be laughing at him. Anyhew just thought I wud share my thoughts.... Girl Power I say!!!! :o)ll
coconut Posts: 2183
i would kill for a mini think that they are fab but we got a passet instead cos HsB wanted one O:|