Anyone drive

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
A Nissan Almera (hatchback version) A Peugeout 307 or a Renault Megane (hatchback) please could you give me your opinions as i am test driving these 3 cars on Saturday
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I have an 05 Megane and I really like it. I know Renaults get slated sometimes but I havent had any major problems with mine. Mine is a 1.5 DCI but to drive it you wouldnt know it was a diesel....its so smooth, has great power and everyone comments on how comfy it is.
Pheebs Posts: 1102
DH has a Nissan almera 2.2TD and loves it. Personally the engine is too big for me and I find the seats a bit uncomfortable for long distances.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I've an 01 Megane, 1.4 litre and I love it! So reliable and really, really nice to drive. Very comfy too and lots of room. Used to have a Peugeot 207, which I loved too, but don't know about the 307, sorry! H2b had a Nissan Almera, but it was the crappest car ever! Always breaking down, or not starting, and just not nice to drive. I hated it! O:|
[quote="KKranberry":26qcjdo7]I've an 01 Megane, 1.4 litre and I love it! So reliable and really, really nice to drive. Very comfy too and lots of room. Used to have a Peugeot 207, which I loved too, but don't know about the 307, sorry! [b:26qcjdo7]H2b had a Nissan Almera, but it was the crappest car ever! Always breaking down, or not starting, and just not nice to drive. I hated it![/b:26qcjdo7] O:|[/quote:26qcjdo7] interesting thanks a million girls I prefer the Megane myself but hubby is freaked about some keyless entry problems that people have
over it Posts: 2779
I have a Nissan Almera (hatchback version) - 1.5 - love it. No problems.
charli Posts: 5994
brother drives a Renault laguna Lucky and no key thing as well but honestly its grand i love the Megane - go for that imo :o)ll think thats bad - hubby drives a VW passat and changed this year to new one - it has no handbrake! :o0 -just a button
Picnic Posts: 921
I used to drive a Nissan Almera Hatchback and absolutely loved it. Great car to drive.
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
The renault key card thingys are grand. The Megane has a funny handbrake that takes a while to get used to. It has loads of space in the back and in the boot
you girls all rock now important question do they have a light on the mirror for your lippy and do they have drink holders?