Anyone else back at work today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mollyeile Posts: 2486
My office is dead! There are about four of us in! It's so quiet it's freaky
LabLady Posts: 4325
yup I am here, tired out and I didnt even go out last night or anything!
I know how you feel - three doses of caffeine and I'm still not awake
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
yup, back at work aswell... I got in just before 9 and there was no one in from my team and I just started last week, so basically I'm waiting at the moment for the right person to come in and give me something to do.. have a huge mug with coffee in front of me - doubt it'll wake me up...
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
Yeah, I'm the same - I do have plenty to do but WHY do I have to do it today when most people are still at home in bed! (Well I know it's because I didn't keep any holidays, but still...!)
Paddy Whack Posts: 1399
Me too - am really upset to be back seeing as DH is still snoring his ass off :o( :o(
dreamer Posts: 3941
I'm here too - reading the paper and drinking coffee!!!
ilikecakes Posts: 222
Hehe me too - I'm planning a tough day of online sale shopping, WOLling and a two hour lunch! There's about four people in, the phones and dead and there's been not a single email all morning so far...it's deadly!!
mrs.smiffy Posts: 1747
if it wouldnt be for WOL I'd be sleeping on my keyboard.. Asked a colleague for some work and she gave me something and now reading through it I dont know what she wants me to do... Shes just away from her desk so I cant ask her. Thankfully remembered the one thing my manager asked me to do today so did that and just waiting for a reply. God I hate being new at a job and not knowing what to do... :o( and it's only 10.30 - another 7hrs till I can go home... At least I meet DH for lunch at 12... :o0
[quote="mrs.smiffy":1b4ijrqd] God I hate being new at a job and not knowing what to do... :o( [/quote:1b4ijrqd] I hear you! Only started hear a few weeks ago so still finding my feet and am not exactly busy yet - a few bits and pieces and lots of WOL!