Anyone else crying a lot?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ralphlauren Posts: 130
Well I'm here on my own in the house for 2nd day - my husband will be home tonight - and when I woke this morning I couldn't stop crying :weep I'm 36 weeks since yesterday and i don't think I'm getting panicked about birth etc in fact I'm very determined to have as natural & calm an experience as possible (btw I know the best laid plans etc but I'm not dreading it!) It's just I'm waking with Carpal Tunnel, very sore fingers and the minute I get up the feet start tingling & swelling. Now I know that's only a SMALL complaint but I feel SO heavy now and tired and breathless all the time. There's nothing in the fridge & the thought of going to town.......... Had words with my mother yesterday-just they're planning a holiday in September and I'm afraid I'll need them, I know they'll be here when baby comes Anyway sorry for the rant Just wondered is anyone else close to tears most of the time Is my plan to remain calm in 4 weeks going to go out the window if I'm crying at the drop of a hat now??!! :-8
Daff Posts: 11644
not so much this time but on DD I was horrendous the whole pregnancy but got really bad at the end. I was 34 weeks gone at xmas on DD. I was sitting in car one morning on way to work listening to xmas FM playing Frostie the Snowman. When he melted at the end I started sobbign and was so upset all that day. I had Gp appointment that afternoon and when I got there I told him I couldn't stop crying and he asked what triggered it. So explained about Frostie and started bawling again - he was a bit taken aback and trying to explain it was only a song, Frostie wasn't real and if he was he could be made agian the next year :o0 said it was normal but to keep an eye on it.
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
[quote="lovemybaby":26wyrybe] So explained about Frostie and started bawling again - he was a bit taken aback and trying to explain it was only a song, Frostie wasn't real and if he was he could be made agian the next year :o0 said it was normal but to keep an eye on it.[/quote:26wyrybe] :o0 :o0 Thats is so funny! I can only imagine your gp's face!! RL, it is perfectly normal to be emotional with hormones flying everywhere etc! I was like that on ds. Big hugs for you both girls :action32 :action32
i want one Posts: 2893
everything would set me off crying, the house could be like a bomb hit it and one little speck in the corner could set me off. otherdays it was the effort of doing the grocery shop, in fairness most of the time DH or my mom pushed the trolley but the rare time i would be in floods. no harm saying it to ur doc if u are concerned. try get some me time in maybe a walk or a manicure a magazine or a nice DVD. enjoy the quiet time too :xox
ructions Posts: 2689
I made the mistake of watching Marley and Me the other night, KNOWING what happens. I cried like a baby for the last hour, long before the sad stuff even started. :o( It doesn't take a lot to set me off at this stage either. It's like being back at the first trimester again. :o0 :o0
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Cried this morning cos there was no milk in the fridge. :o(
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
Oh god sunshine that made me laugh so much was nearly in tears which is quite ironic!! Lovemybaby could have written your post - I read the book before but could tell where the movie was going and said to DH I should really stop watching this now! But oh no - was a full on snot feat by the end of it! DH doesn't pass any heed of me anymore cause to be fair preggers or not preggers could be prone to a good cry watching that type of thing! But at almost 12 weeks do find my hormones are hyper sensitive....I was chatting to my boss..we often have opposing oppinions on the job...and found myself starting to tear up! Oh the shame!!! Had to remove myself from that situation rapidly!
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
Oh god sunshine that made me laugh so much was nearly in tears which is quite ironic!! Lovemybaby could have written your post - I read the book before but could tell where the movie was going and said to DH I should really stop watching this now! But oh no - was a full on snot feat by the end of it! DH doesn't pass any heed of me anymore cause to be fair preggers or not preggers could be prone to a good cry watching that type of thing! But at almost 12 weeks do find my hormones are hyper sensitive....I was chatting to my boss..we often have opposing oppinions on the job...and found myself starting to tear up! Oh the shame!!! Had to remove myself from that situation rapidly!
star13 Posts: 291
I'm horrified at how hormonal and weepy I am this time, poor hubby is really in shock! Had then odd wobble last time but this time it's unreal! I cry at the silliest things. Sunshiner, haven't seen Marley and Me but we flicked into it the other night and hubby turned it off straight away, asying no way, not a chance with the way I've been recently. I've still 14 weeks of this to go, tissue company making a fortune!
mamabrod Posts: 830
[quote="lovemybaby":2xq55evs]not so much this time but on DD I was horrendous the whole pregnancy but got really bad at the end. I was 34 weeks gone at xmas on DD. I was sitting in car one morning on way to work listening to xmas FM playing Frostie the Snowman. When he melted at the end I started sobbign and was so upset all that day. I had Gp appointment that afternoon and when I got there I told him I couldn't stop crying and he asked what triggered it. So explained about Frostie and started bawling again - he was a bit taken aback and trying to explain it was only a song, Frostie wasn't real and if he was he could be made agian the next year :o0 said it was normal but to keep an eye on it.[/quote:2xq55evs] this has given me the biggest laugh all week!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: