anyone else feel like this......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jen2007 Posts: 218
hi girls am just wondering does anyone else feel like this every time i cook a dinner and sit down to eat i cant eat it. for the first few weeks i felt sick now the food doesn't taste nice i was really hungry today and was looking forward to my dinner when i sat down to eat it i couldn't it tasted aw full and i just cried :o( :o( :o( :o( its getting very frustrating i haven't been sick at all feel not to bad a part from being tired and a bit of back pain [url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/:3a14pbp9][img:3a14pbp9]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev157pr___.png[/img:3a14pbp9][/url:3a14pbp9]
oirish Posts: 1541
yes hun I can totally understand this and it's not a bit nice !! i ordred lunch in the dunnes cafe in stephens green today. took one mouthful of it and left it behind me !! had a lovely dinner made from last nigh tand was looking forward to it all day - dh ate most of it. It is so frustrating, and what's worse - I cant decide what I DO want to eat either !!
sunshiniest Posts: 303
Hey Jen-Al, I think you'll find your symptoms are very common. Was just discussing with someone recently how all food tasted like cardboard until about 14 weeks O:| !! You prepare it and you think how great its going to taste and then, bleugh!!! You might and well be eating plywood. It's so annoying but it will hopefully pass!! *)
newyearbabs Posts: 686
Hi yah The same still happens to me every now and again. Its very annoying isn't it? It does get easier you kinda of get used to it and as I said it only happens me everynow and again now whereas I had it loads at the start Hope you feel better soon
MissieGold Posts: 1124
Yes. thankfully it passes. I lost count of the amount of times I took a mouthful of food and had to spit it back out again. Wasnt sick, only a but queasy, but went totally off lots of foods. By 13 weeks I was eating a childs portion of dinner and by 15-16 weeks I was back to my old self again.
jen2007 Posts: 218
thanks girls makes me feel good to know im not alone cheers :thnk
honeybee Posts: 624
I've been force feeding myself just dont want to eat, like some of the other posters have no Morning Sickness. Good to know we are not weird freaks, also I feel like crying all the time and am so snappy with DH(the poor guy).
Trooper Posts: 2155
Oh my god, I'm almost the COMPLETE opposite!! I think i really want to eat something, QUICKLY. So i throw it down me at breakneck speed and THEN feel nauseous!!
decmum Posts: 239
It lasted for me til 6 months, even though i was only actually physically sick up to 15 weeks. Really enjoyed food for a while and now i'm getting the sick thing again. I gained 3lb in total so far but i could not afford it to begin with so.... :o0