Anyone else finding it hard to concentrate in work today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sharmon Posts: 437
Anyone else finding it difficult to work today? I just don't seem to have the motivation, may have something to do with the fact that I have been moved to a project I hate.....
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
am finding it hard to concentrate as im in such a pickle over my wedding dress. buy online/buy in a store/buy online/buy in a store O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Sheep Posts: 626
I can't concentrate in work since I got engaged! :o0
aston Posts: 4100
I'm just in a dossing kind of mood you know!! I have loads to do but don't wana do any of it!!! Roll on 5.30!! p.s. think it could be the rain!! (blame everything on the weather :o0 :o0)
October_2007 Posts: 937
[quote:36tywx2g]Anyone else finding it difficult to work today?[/quote:36tywx2g] Try EVERYDAY :o0 :o0
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
I have found it very hard to concentrate since we got back from our taster dinner at the weekend. I also have my first dress fitting tomorrow so I am very anxious about that which could have something to do with it!
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
oh you read my mind starting this tread, i dont know what is up with me today, my I cant seem to get into the swing of this at all.....i'm so not ar%ed......roll on 5 bells.....
venus08 Posts: 104
Yeh I know how ye feel. I have my final dress fitting this evening and I cant concentrate at all! :o)ll Roll on 5.30pm...
scotswedding Posts: 2829
I've been like this since coming back from hols... :-8 Have done so little am ashamed of self. Got a load of new projects there this afternoon which I have to do a few bits on today and get back into the full swing tomorrow. And if I can't get motivated tomorrow I'm screwed...