Anyone else finding it hard to log in/stay logged in?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

zoesmama Posts: 2774
having awful problems staying logged on - and when it shows that I am no longer logged in I click on Log In and then it brings me to the Home page with my personal details on it but when I go back into Discussion it says I am still logged out. If i click on MY Hub it won't let me put in my details and shows the personal details again as if you are logged in. I had a long reply written to a topic but then when I pressed submit it brought me back to the Log In page and I lost the reply O:| Sorry if I am not explaining myself well at all.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
That happened last week to me but it got sorted out itself thank god - it was very annoying.
MrsAH Posts: 3715
This happens to me ALL the time. It's SO annoying. I'm going to report this thread so Admin can see it.
admin Posts: 1822
If this happens please log out via the MY HUB section and log back in and it should work Any other problems please email Only 1 week to Christmas Eve :o)ll :o)ll Regards Admin
[quote="admin":2cau1wtp]If this happens please log out via the MY HUB section and log back in and it should work Any other problems please email Only 1 week to Christmas Eve :o)ll :o)ll Regards Admin[/quote:2cau1wtp] But Admin, that is the problem. You have to log out even though it says you are logged in. Only then can you log in again.
Yes its keeping you logged in via the MY HUB section but not on the forums so you can't post. So you need to go to the MY HUB and click log out and then log back in again and it will allow you post on the forums Please email if it keeps happening and I can check your account Regards Admin
Decisions11 Posts: 1246
+1 I've to log out to log back in again a few times.. Very annoying
[quote="admin":1wo18kf2]Yes its keeping you logged in via the MY HUB section but not on the forums so you can't post. So you need to go to the MY HUB and click log out and then log back in again and it will allow you post on the forums [/quote:1wo18kf2] Why though? If you are logged into the hub why not the boards too? I'd rather it just logged me out totally. Then I wouldn't have to log out to login again.
Ill check with IT why it happens .. O:|
Thanks Admin :wv