Anyone else getting the baby vibes??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OAT Posts: 2207
I'm after ''predicting'' or sensing 3 different pregnancies weeks and weeks before the couples made the annoucements :eek :eek :ooh one couple I'd be quite close too so some might argue thats how I sensed it, but out of the other 2 - it was my first time meeting one of the women and as for the other one it's easily been 2 years since I've seen her :eek My mum thinks it's because I'm pregnant therefore able to sense other pregnant women ;o)
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Yep.... had another woman at work sussed weeks before she announced. I obviously said nothing to no-one of course. A colleague on my team was back from mat leave only a day and had me figured. I was only about 8 weeks and had told no-one only our parents. She said herself that she had never believed people when they said they could tell by just looking at a woman's face but she said she knew the minute she set eyes on me when she came back to work. Baby radar is weird!
bazoobies Posts: 108
No, i havent sensed it off anybody else, but im convinced everyone is sensing it from me. It feels like people are looking at me more carefully or something. I left work early last fri to go to doctor to get it confirmed but told my boss i had a dentist appointment. Well he quizzed me about the dentist yesterday morning. were they busy, how long was i waiting for an app, blah,blah,blah. I actually said to hubby yesterday, am i walking around with the pregnancy test attached to me somewhere :o0
MrsGPants Posts: 835
Hmmm think i was busted today by a fellow preggars colleague. She's 15 weeks, im only 5 and a bit. We were having brekkie and i sprinkled mixed seeds on my fruit and yogurt (Im trying to get in my 'daily dozen' from the pregnancy diet in the 'what to expect' book) Anyway, she had a look at the seeds, had a look at me with suspicion, they smiled at me and said nothing. We were in a crowd, so she wouldnt say anything anyway. But i just got the feeling that she [i:2a4xmkl2]knew[/i:2a4xmkl2]! There is defo something in the senses!!
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
See I dont know whether I believe all that. A lot of girls in work said they knew I was pregnant b4 I announced I was and I think it might have been from my lack of ww and continous tiredness but I dont know. My friend told me she was pregnant the other day and she was like did I guess because of baby radar,I was like no but I was expecting it. Maybe Im not tuning in properly :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
My friend had an Aunt and she has some kind of radar all her life she can guess a pregnancy really really early, she did so with me when I was 6 or 7 wks. I asked her once how she knew and she said the face is 'different' puffier and the lips are more full.
Delphinium Posts: 3027
[quote="Dancing Queen":1v19us25]My friend had an Aunt and she has some kind of radar all her life she can guess a pregnancy really really early, she did so with me when I was 6 or 7 wks. I asked her once how she knew and she said the face is 'different' puffier and the lips are more full.[/quote:1v19us25] My colleague said it was my face she noticed as well and she said before she would have totally rubbished the notion of people being able to instinctively sense someone is pregnant. Now she finds herself doing it!
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
I sussed a girl at work just because her bra didn't fix her anymore. This was before I was married and years before ttc. It was a big give away. When she told everyone at 12 weeks - everyone said they knew it. She was nearly a year married and I say everyone was waiting. The big boobs do give it away.
redroses Posts: 714
I sensed my friend and she sensed me! We both knew we had been trying for quite a while so maybe thats why, we arranged to meet up, nothing out of the ordinary there. I had the intention of telling her and she wanted to tell me. When i saws her i knew, she looked at me and said your face has changed, i.e my cheeks were quite sunken and id def lost weight off my face, i was extremly sick and looked it, we both asked each other!! Shes due a couple weeks after me! :o)ll