Menu

Anyone else hate

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

puggle Posts: 848
their job....or is it just me ?? I dread coming into this place...it's soul destroying!!! O:| O:| O:|
sugarplum Posts: 430
I am with you there, I would die only for WOL :o)ll
happywife Posts: 1575
I am in that position at the moment was only discussing it at lunchtime - work very quiet at the moment so hard to get motivated - also no colleagues my age/sex so really starting to feel down about it - too young to feel this way I reckon - but I dont drive and its only 10 mins from home - 9-5 mon-fri and the bosses are nice and they are flexible when it comes to time off - and ttc so if I have a baby it will be so handy to be near home
*gone* Posts: 4785
Sorry - I actually really like my job! :-8
ainm Posts: 2211
I used to like it when i started but i'm just sooooooooo bored now!! O:| O:| If it wasn't for WOL i'd go demented!!
birdie Posts: 954
Oh you poor thing puggle, I can totally relate to that, spent 3.5 years in a job that bored me senseless!! The thought of spending the rest of my life in that job eventually spurred me on to take a career break and go back to college to do something I'd been wanting to do for ages, and there was always the 'safety net' of my old job in case things didn't work out! Would you consider a career change or is it even possible?? Or maybe you're just having a bad run at the moment and things will improve soon?