Anyone else have bad pains at 3 months

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babe06 Posts: 898
Hi I'm just wondering did anyone else still have bad af like camps at 3 months. I know its perfectly normal to have them earlier on in pregnancy but I've had them continously since I found out I was pg. I do have alot of stretching pains wind pins (which I read are normal thorugh out) but these are different. It juts like a bad af with the draging sensation and all. And sometimes when i sit down or move it feels like there is something in there with alot of pressure (hope that makes sence). I haven't gone to my GP as it never lasts - juts comes and goes - some days more frequnetly than others. But never lasts long enought for me to think right I better do something about this. And I haven't bled at all. One colleague swears she was the same but I can't find any references to it in my books or on internet. Would appreciate your comments
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Pop along to the docs to ease your mind! it's worth asking about
Have an appointment with consultant on Wed so I'll certainly ask him then. I've already been to Gp early who said it was perfectly normal - and had an early scan to check for eptopic but everything was fine. i just can't believe how much pain I'm in - it sonetimes takes my breath away and never suffered from af pains before.
gogogirl Posts: 1071
well it's good that the doc has already eased your mind a bit. Good luck with the consultant! look after yourself and get a nice choccie bar at lunch!
Sorry i should have pointed out that I was only 6 weeks gone when I went to GP and although he did but my mind at ease then I'm not sure if its normal to keep having these pains. Its just getting worse so I worry all the time now. My symptoms disappeared for a good few days at week 10 so I had prepared myself for the worse but they were back with avengence last week. Dh says i'm never happey - I complain when I'm so sick and cried when I wasn't! I must be doing his head in at this stage! Will be so relived (I hope) when i get to the consultant.