Anyone else have

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovelife26 Posts: 134
VERY mild new years! My god felt like such a saddo but was not up for a big mad night out!
goingmad Posts: 657
[quote="lovelife26":18b0rjol]VERY mild new years! My god felt like such a saddo but was not up for a big mad night out![/quote:18b0rjol] Oh hun don't get me started - Was so wrecked after stephan's nite out that we ended up staying in watching the telly!!! :eek
Yoda Posts: 3340
Try it at 38 weeks O-O :o0
goingmad Posts: 657
[quote="Yoda":2868ns2p]Try it at 38 weeks O-O :o0[/quote:2868ns2p] God Almighty! If we're like this now I don't even want to know what we'll be like by then! :o0
lovelife26 Posts: 134
ha so I'm not the only one then! We just chilled with the telly too how sad!! But so excited bout little babs it doesnt bother me one bit!
justwaitin Posts: 2462
ok girls mine was equally pathetic dp had to work , no room for me at my mums house as my sis was down with her kids and hubbie, so went to bed at 11:20 only to be woken by fireworks and dp ringing me at midnight, i was cryong like a baby cause i was so sad about being alone.Next year will have a few over for a bit of a do.
ok girls mine was equally pathetic dp had to work , no room for me at my mums house as my sis was down with her kids and hubbie, so went to bed at 11:20 only to be woken by fireworks and dp ringing me at midnight, i was cryong like a baby cause i was so sad about being alone.Next year will have a few over for a bit of a do.
mooky Posts: 1501
i got home at 4am!! i was very proud of myself for lasting so long. Yes the chronic tiredness is finally over (well, until last trimester anyway!).
neeov Posts: 4256
I fell asleep at 10pm and woke with the fireworks and bangers going off!!!