Anyone else not feeling pregnant?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mumslove Posts: 528
Im almost at my 14 week mark as you can see below, you'd know I was pregnant when you see me as my belly is starting to become noticeable but the past few days im not feeling pregnant When I lie down I can feel the little bundle to one side but not the past few days so you can imagine it makes certain thoughts go through my head. Im feeling grand Ive had no sickness just tiredness but not any in the past few weeks. My mind is racing with silly thoughts, so i think I need some reassurance. Are any of you, around the same stage as me feeling the same?
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Yes! I am around the same stage as you and have few symptoms. Am very tired and the odd bout of feeling nauseous but apart from that nada.. I am already in mat trousers which my mother told me was terrible but my own are just too tight! I went for an early scan 2 weeks ago and they said my womb was up very high and that was probably because this is my 3rd baba. The scan did reassure me must admit as I was convinced up to that something was wrong as it is a totally different pregnancy so far to my other 2!
mrsjordan Posts: 241
Hi SKERTL, as you may have seen earlier today i posted a question kinda similar to this, only i only 2 weeks gone! Some of the girls replied and put my mind at ease. I had read before that during the 2nd trimester that the pregnancy is at the best part, as in you have loads of energy and MS stops. See below something that i got off the VHI website: HTH :wv [b:zi42nfcp]What is happening to you[/b:zi42nfcp] This middle trimester may be the most enjoyable part of your pregnancy. You may be feeling well and energetic and although you have a small bump it will not hinder your activities. Now may be a good time to have a holiday. If you suffer from motion sickness make sure any medication you take is approved for use in pregnancy. Ask your healthcare professional for advice. [b:zi42nfcp]Your baby[/b:zi42nfcp] You may find, as do many women, that this trimester is wonderful for many reasons: many of the unpleasant side-effects of early pregnancy have diminished; birth doesn't loom too near; and your uterus, while large enough to announce to onlookers that you're indeed pregnant--and not just gaining weight--isn't so huge that it gets in the way. Meanwhile, your baby is now 3 to 4 inches long and weighs just over an ounce--about as big as a large date. His unique fingerprints are already in place. Even though birth is months away, your breasts may already start making colostrum, the nutrient-rich fluid that will feed your baby for the first few days before your milk comes in.
babs76 Posts: 1000
I'm the same as you - I'm 15.5 weeks and have no symptoms except for feeling tired (and I definitely have a bump and my boobs are growing by the new time!!) but other than that I feel great - now I'm not complaining but I too have silly thoughts running through my head. I was actually going to get a private scan but when i mentioned it to my mum she thought it was daft.....I was just thinking that it would ease my mind a little. It's nice to know that there are other people out there feeling the same thing though :wv
agie Posts: 1107
Me too, Im 16 weeks and feel fine. Im obviously tired and have a growing stomach but apart from that nothing! I have those silly thoughts constantly too!
lollyfp Posts: 2441
Hi, Please don't worry - I am almost 19 weeks and I have had NO symptoms other than bigger boobs. I have not even had one day of nausea, sickness, serious tiredness, etc. I am still sleeping on my stomach mostly as I don't have a huge bump - just feel thicker/fatter through the middle. I'm still cycling and going to the gym as well. It made me very nervous at the beginning not having symptoms as I felt something was wrong but just try and enjoy it!!!
hoodieboodie Posts: 1200
Hi Skertl, I often forget that I'm pregnant. :-8 I've had great energy the whole way through, no mood swings, sickness or other nasty side effects. I sleep really soundly even now (although I went through a short spell of getting leg cramps at night but I suffered from those b4 pregnancy too). Unless I wear something really tight you wouldn't notice that I was pregnant (although the boobs have definitely grown :-8 ). I count myself lucky. And even though I'm not always thinking I'm pregnant when I do, it is the best feeling in the whole world :o)ll