Anyone else pigging out???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Omg girls for the last few days in the evening all I want to do is eat crap, I'm fine during the day then I come home totally shattered and all I want is jelly's and bacon fries :o0 :o0 at this rate I'll be a little barrel coming out of the 1st trimester >:o(
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
hey Mrs Summer feel your pain - i don't want to eat anything good or healthy for me - but give me wheelies and chocolate and I'm there!!!! enjoy it while you can, we will spend long enough walking when the bundles of joy are with us :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
omgwtf Posts: 97
girls, i'm in exactly the same boat. hungry all the time for junk - at min sitting eating a big bag of pick'n'mix !! keep telling myself that i've an excuse but this is just unnatural!!!
Thankfully Im not on my own, was starting to worry about myself :o0 :o0 , wonder why it is though dh seems to think it's my body craving extra calories and that I should listen to it :o0 :o0
ttcbaby2 Posts: 273
Found I had an extreme urge to pig out - especially on carbs, pizza, pasta etc in the first trimester but my apetite eased off now so dont worry and like you say your body is prob craving it :)
randomusername Posts: 2134
Are you feeling sick at all Mrs Summer? I found on the days when I was most nauseous I craved junk food, I'd be drooling at mcdonalds ads and I hate the place :hic and wanted crisps when I never ate them before. It eased off once the morning sickness went at around week 15 or 16
[quote="Watermelonbelly":36xy3qus]Are you feeling sick at all Mrs Summer? I found on the days when I was most nauseous I craved junk food, I'd be drooling at mcdonalds ads and I hate the place :hic and wanted crisps when I never ate them before. It eased off once the morning sickness went at around week 15 or 16[/quote:36xy3qus] Watermelonbelly I feeling queesy nearly 24/7 and if I let myself get hungry at all I get worse so I dont know if thats the case, its sooooo weird its just high calorie stuff, for the 1st 7 weeks it was fruit fruit and more fruit and now I have to force myself to eat 4 pieces of it a day :o0 :o0
Octobermum10 Posts: 855
I've been really bad since I got pregnant but I'm on my feet a lot of the day which probably doesn't help.I'm the same with the fruit Mrs. Summer - Normally I love fruit but I can't even seem to eat as much of that as usual and it was all I wanted at the start. Hopefully once munchkin arrives I'll be back to normal
randomusername Posts: 2134
I think with the sickness your body is craving carbs and sugar for energy and that's all thats in the crappy foods your craving :o0 It won't do you any harm as long as you're not having maccers for breakfast lunch and dinner so don't be too hard on yourselves. Once this stage passed me by I was milling into fruit and veg and actually craving it so I was getting plenty of goodness I'd say you'll be the same
PSF Posts: 157
Having serious crisp cravings. Had to run past them in the supermarket yesterday. Keep getting suddenly starving too.