Anyone else sick of wol?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Sorry but dont shoot me When I first joined thought it was great and got lots of tips advise but now between changing the design and stuff Im just sick of it and hardly log on anymore Its def not as busy when I first joined and the amt of trolls and stupids posts is O:|
Jawl Posts: 8881
I'm not sick of it, I find it a good source of information and support from regular posters. Sometimes planning a wedding only a fellow bride knows what you are going through. What do you class as a stupid post though? :eek
rosiemama Posts: 3363
i kind of know what you mean. i wouldn't say i was sick of it, but was obsessed when getting married, and then when ttc and pregnant with DS. i still find it great for advice and have to check in everyday if i can though, but don't rely on it as much as i used to.
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Its a great source of info on all topics I agree but i feel personally Its changed I find some posts well more silly than stupid I suppose ,Im not going to name them
Jawl Posts: 8881
It's a public forum, you're not going to like everything posted. I don't! But I just skip over the ones I have no interest in. Simple as :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
No, definitely not sick of it but I have seen a change in the site since I was a lurker (sounds seedy but you know what I mean... I've found there are a lot less on these days, maybe thats to do with the new site upgrade but I have to say that I enjoy the regular poster's posts and they are a great help.
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I still enjoy it. I don't think there's as much traffic as there used to be, but as Jawl said, the topics I'm not interested in, I don't read - but defo not sick of it
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
not sick of it but it is a lot quieter lately,would like a bit more "action" or something.. doesnt stop me on it though!!!
Mumaholic Posts: 833
I think so many people are having trouble logging in or staying logged since since the upgrade but im sure once WOL sort out the hitches it'll be back to normal!! I was just thinking the other day that all I do is look after the baby, feed the hubby, WOL and facebook!!!! Sad or what!!
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="PrincessGoatTheDote":n5nw2sth]not sick of it but it is a lot quieter lately,would like a bit more "action" or something.. doesnt stop me on it though!!![/quote:n5nw2sth] will i purposely pick a fight for the craic ? :o0